View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 03:30 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/19/19

Jackson up to see Cliff

jackson: Jack and I knew about Ovi's power. he said he wanted to keep us safe if he stayed

Cliff: I had to take HOH

Cliff people that have been on the block are not going up. we're the outcast

jackson: I dont blame yo

Cliff there are 6 people here and 2 people here. and division betwen them/ it's ahrd i want to go one way and a logical part of me wants to go another way. I dont want you and holly to go home. i trust the 2 of you all more than anyone. in the game. and i didnt like how Nicole was treated.

Jackson: either did i

Cliff: She was doing a lot of crying and i know how hard some of the attacks hit her hard. there are some peple in the house i do not respect

jackson: you ahve a lot fo people that will support you. and some people on the flip side that will blow smoke up your ass and then cut you just like nicole. i watched them get single handedly cut you. the name black widow is fitted

cliff I know

jackson outside the game i'd be friend ith them but in the game they are savages.. .. Im sick and tired of pussyfooting around in this game and I put my neck on the line and i didnt like how they treated Nicole. I've been bullied all my life becuase i was fat and it was making me sick i'd rather die on my feet then be fake

cliff: im going to do what is rational for my game and i dont want you and holly to go home

jackson: I respected yo in finals the moment i saw you and your actions in the game. and fishes cuz jackson mentioned finals