View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 02:16 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/19/19

tommy up in HOH..

Cliff: my goal is not you or christie

tommy i dont want to show all my cards cuz it's scary

Cliff I know that christie is scared cuz she put me up and voted me out.. it's small stuff i tend to trust her. my only fear is she able to believe me when i say she is not my target. and i hope i can gain her trust by NOT putting her up this week. If you 2 are left alone it could ahve ben a target that i left alone and i would hope that if you 2 got anything next week it wont come back to bite me. we already talked about a group of 8 and we've talked aobut being outsiders and i dont want to put them up so now the people are reducing and you can imagine where i am going

tommy: I''ll always be honest

Cliff: is there anyone that you cant go against?

tommy: NO. Im here for myself. i love everyone but no. and im not sure that i want to go after nick/bella

tommy: I get that that's our job. that's not your job and it's not good for your game

cliff: so Michie banished me and jack and christie put me up. im not targeting everyone. i just to make room for myself in the game

tommy" if one of the 6 have to go then they go and that's just how it is

cliff: it kills me how nicole was targeted and treated

tommy: I know it was always the plan to keep her but i couldn't say anything cuz i wasnt in power. but yes i agree