View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 03:48 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 7/16/19

Tommy: I want them to hear that I knew that Nick and Bella lied about Nicole. (if he wins HOH he's nom'n Nick/Bella )

Jack : yeah

Chrstie in

Christie are you ok?

Jack: yeah i think we are giving them way too much credit. she is self centered and focused on herself but she is manipulative as fuck

christie: whatever is best for us im with yo. im trying to think in the future. do we keep kicking off pointless people

jack if i win hoh next week. he talked about it as well

tommy: if i win hoh i will say i wasnt in power last week and as mediator i came to a conclusion about Nicole she was bullied and you guys manipulated her and interrogating her. and then i tell Sis and holly. And i put everything on the table. and i'll say that i tried to warn you and protect you . but you wouodnt listen and you went on your own.. and i did what i had to do but you are not my targets. and i want to bring the 8 back together and if one of you win take yourself off and put up sam . and if you say anything then one of yo are going home

christie i just got chills

Tommy: With Sam gone who are they going to go to? make an alliance with jess?

jack and the good thing is that i got my power and no one knows

Christie: I like this plan. Sam is dangerous.. he shit talks about everyone in this house. are we still sending Cliff out?

jack absolutely. I had a talk with her

Tommy: I told her that she is good that the person who she is sitting next to said my name she did not. but that i had to go with the house.