View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 07:34 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/15/19

What to know

Analyse and Nick are getting extra chummy and now this has upset Bella. But who didn't see that coming!

Jackson yelled at Kathryn making her upset and crying in her bed for a bit till Holly came and talked to her. If you ask me his reasoning was " misconstrued" Jackson has been seeing Kat wear that Veto necklace since she won it. He's seen her flirting with David and he's seen her be close with Jessica and the other side of the house. ALL things that rub Jackson the wrong way. Even though Jackson says he threw the veto comp Im sure he's ticked about Kat walk and sleep with the veto necklace for a day plus!

Kemi's caught on to several peoples game along with David and Ovi all who talk to the camera's or mumble under their breath from time to time about a HG. No one has any idea how the "comeback" will play out but if it's a vote by the HG's they plan on bringing David back since several know that Ovi has power, Cliff wants to break up the couples and Kemi wanted to target Jack.

As of now Nicole may be the replacement nominee at today's Veto meeting but Cliff will most likely be the one who is evicted. Christie, Jack, Jackson, Tommy all have agreed to keep Nicole. Holly and Analyse will follow suit as to not go against the gru8ful alliance. That leaves Kathryn, Bella and Sam to keep Cliff.

This will ultimately divide the house clearly for everyone. The gr8ful alliance will most likely crumble and the alliance of six shooter will fall into place but be obvious and exposed. And I see Nick, Bella, Sam, Kathyrn, Jessica aligning for the time being out of default.

Whoever comes back from camp comeback I see as a solo play with no allegiance to anyone and a target from all to go right back out the door. So Im hoping that they get at least a week of safety or come back in with a power.

Christie and jack will not use their power till they feel they are directly targeted. Even though they both now know about each other's power I still see them keeping it for a critical time for themselves. and not for the better of the trio Tommy, Christie and Jack.