View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:59 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/8/19

Kemi grabs nicole and heads back into SR

Kemi: Bella is one that i thought i could trust but i cant.

Nicole: she tells everyone everything.. we need to get on the same page. cuz it's me and you and that's 2.

Nicole: jess was spearheading the women women women thing.. I was facing bella when the whole black widow thing came up and then jess came over.. you came in after that

kemi: i told her that i talked with Jackson and now she is in there talking to him. like you couldnt wait a day!? it's been 45 mins. I let him say that the conversation stay between us but i never said that back to him

Nicole: dont get upset but talk to him..

kemi: I dont think it's malicious but she is always looking out for herself. but you have to look out for others.

Nicole: i always back you up. when the black widows comes up i always say that you were not in the room. and think bella is the one that is always upstairs with them in that alliance..

kemi: the small shining hope was that someone that comes back from camp comeback would be coming back with some sort of advantage

Nicole : true

Kemi: he said that i could easily beat jess.. I cant even pretend to not be mad right now! Like covering your tracks only works when you do it in a smart way. it's just so annoying!