View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 10:56 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/8/19

kemi making her NICE ROUNDS but not before listening in to hear if anyone's talking in the room

Kemi hugs jackson good morning.

jackson: what is going on out there? what is on your mind?

Ovi leaves

Kemi: i dont know, i talked to jack before noms i expected it. he was scared of me winning and i was scared of him winning..

Jackson: the respect I ahve for you is by far more than i have for her. and i expect people who i banished to come for me

kemi: I dont know what was going on but i heard during chritie's hoh that he wanted me up . so i didnt want to breath life into yo putting me into banishment. and not g=for nothing when julie said that 3 were coming back i wasnt worried. the only person.

jackson:L let me ask you something. do you know what jessica is sayinga bout the black widow thing? im kinda curious. i feel there is a common denomenotor that is being claimed to be said in the RV. Like i heard you wanted to putn me and jack up and that jesica is the fojder of black widows. that had to come from somewhere. im wondering if that is one person that it's coming from and trying to play both sides and planting seeds. and jessica hibnted at someone. and i was curious.

kemi: you want to hear about that?

jackson: jess isnt happy with bella. so im curious if there is a common source from things that come that are allegedly said in the RV

kemi: yeah

jackson: I recognize as a game player bella is a savage. a badass.. im putting it together

kemi: I never thought about that.

jackson: i dont see nicole saying anything.and kat is oblivious to saying things. and she's not the sharpest.. and i dont think she understands this game that well.