View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 12:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/29/19

Christie and Kemi talking in the HOH.. half the people that are in this house i would never be friends with outside the house but it's something that we have to deal with

kemi it was funny cuz jack was talking about him holly jackson and kat.. in a group..

christie when we girls are uphere talking our goal is to make jack think he is running things and i would love to be the one to beat him in a comp and take him out and make him loook foolish..

christie I watdch him flirt with even nicole.. and he's good at it. he said he was crazy about sis.. and he siad that im better at the game than him and he's joking but i know he's going to use that to sabotage my game. and im tired of hearing people say me and jack and we are not a showmance and if im going to be pinned for being in a showmance i woulod be.. and he got offended by that and took his toothbrush out of my room

kemi has he ever said my name to you

christie yes he has. not in a persoanl way. he said that kemi waas name dropping a lot of people and rubbing people the wrong way and he was listing all the people that came to him saying that as if they think he's the leader and he's saying that he's not a dictator.. he's making like he's a puppet master and not making it like that..

christie and im sure that him and michie have a f2 .. and im ok we all have to play the game but i dont like that he's saying you are playing too hard too soon. the only thing thast matters this week is sam's decision.. i wanted to let you know that your name and ovi's name has been coming to me. no matter if the veto is used i want to keep it a guy and girl. im playing for my family and home team and do whats best for me and im hoping i don't need to make another enemy in this game.. and i hope the votes go the way they should go but im scared about the guys.i have to get to sam today.

Christie : i never understand his motives when he speaks(sam)

Kemi: If i win hoh i wouldn't put you up

Sam interrupts convo time for the fish funeral