View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Finale Wednesday 9/20/17

Paul says his speech

HG i know that some point everyone single one of you either thought of, tried to or wanted to get me out of this game. And it wasnt necessarily something that i did to you. but it was because of who i was. The unleashed punishment on the house, was the only vet of the entire season and the most obvious target thought out the entire game.

From the second i walked in those doors i was immediately faced with a disadvantage, I was the odd man out and i had to play an extremely different game than every single one of you . I knew i ahd to play immediately i had no time to lose . It started with the friendship bracelets. Everyone knew my game and my capabilities so i gave certain people bracelets so they can show their capabilities, their skills and their weaknesses. and that is exactly what happened.

Of course i didn't want the 1st HOH i already had enough enemies so i needed someone else to take power and create a few enemies of their own and they did. Sorry Cody.

immediately after that i had a seemingly perfect HOH. I set the example of always ahve a a house target and from that point on everyone looked at me for advice and i pretty much had control of every single HOH . And always made sure even though there were people that wanted to get me out i always made sure ther was a house target. The 2 HOh's i didnt control i flipped the house to keep xmas and i flipped the house to keep josh.

The 2 hoh's that i didnt control i controlled the outcome and i was the one who flipped the house to keep josh.

After surviving the 1st Double Eviction, the house targets began to get smaller. So i knew i had to switch my strategy. So i did! I positioned myself between 3 pairs Maven, joshmas and Jalex in such a perfect way i didnt ahve to win any comps from that point forward. i had them win comps and then take each other out. one by one they took each other out while i dodged my way to the top where i was with Josh and xmas. and from thee i knew i had to win myself to the end and i did . I won the most important HOH which secured my spot in F3 and i won veto which secured who i took to the F3 and i won part 1 of the HOH which secure me being here right now . and again i got to chose who came up here with me

Tallying me up to 10 competitions wins. And every single time I won hoh, I won the pov and that meant that i had full control of my week. the other 4 vetos that i won not only kept me safe but were pivotal wins that pushed me forward in the game.

From the second I walked thru that door. i worked my ass off day after day, not only as the most obvious target, not only as the biggest threat, but whether i was your friend, ally, target or mentor everybody either wanted to know what i was thinking or what i was doing. And i still fought my way to this point right here with out even touching the block one single time**

And that's not with luck. and that's not by friendship. That's by playing the hell out of Big Brother. Which is exactly what i came back here to do.

Josh Speech

all the glory to god i said if i was coming into this house i would play fearlessly i aligned myself with paul and xmas and jason and alex i took shots when i was hoh and put all 3 of my targets on teh block and jess went home i took a shot at alex who was a great player in teh game.. i adapted and played fearless.. and played my heart out and gave it everything i got.. i had to play hard from day 21 i didnt have a friendship bracket. all you guys underestimated me.. and i stayed loyal and played the hell out of the game and i hope it's respected
Attached Images