View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 10:23 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/30/18

Angela quick update the girls allaicne is all bullshit

sam: surprise surprise

angela: if it wasnt it would ahve been a good way for us to protrct each other. but now im at the point where i dont trust anyone again. and things blew up last ngiht.. and i think it;'s from the person i feel i ws closest to in the house rachel

Anglea: she talked herslf on the block she went up thee and told bay to put her on the block

sam; interesting

Angela: so bay said taht brett ws her target.. so she said to pawn her.

sam: i thought she was close to brett

anbgela: i dont know why she did this to herself.. anyway she went back up there and said she wasn't ok with being a pawn and felt that she isa target with doing wlel in comps

sam; but she hasn't won anything

angela: she then threw u me and kaycee under the bus and bay was no im not putting them up and then rachel said something bout everyone to be up instead of her. and now she pissed bay off.. and rachel starts freaking out.. and after veto we were like it's perfect.. tyler can pull her off.. and bay told rachel that scottie would be the replacement.. to get rid of the guys numbers.. and that was the original plan and then rachel said she didn't want to be on the block with scottie cuz he might ahve a power and she's afraid she can go home

Angela: rachel freaks out starts crying, i had to get involved and talk her off the ledge and now she is ok

Scottie came out.. talk changed a bit..

scottie get semi filled in they were talking about rachel