View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 08:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

Ryan regardless on how you feel i ahve never given you information that was false or lied to y8our face.. .. and being in a 4-4 is better than a 5-3

maddy i understand and thank y8o.. i wouldnt have waited till 15 mions before if i didnt want o hear what you ahd to say.. and i understand that to make a F2 out of a f9 and i have felt inconclusive aobut

ryan it is a differnt story with johnny than it is wieth me

Ryan and a F2 is least probably

maddy yeah ffar away

ryan you cant afford to take me as someone who has scrapped their way to the end.. and visa versa.. and i do think johnny takes you cuz he thinks he can beat you and i would take you too cuz i do think it could beat you

maddy you could cuz you are on yor way to history.. and then the block and magic

ryan if it does turn out that i stay.. i was fine to be the pity vote for erica to stay and now with johnny vote for erica to stay ahs thrown will in a tizzy and i never thought that would go again me.. and i was like it's a pity vote on erica.. i was clear about why i did it and one that lied aobut it makes me an asshole in wills eyes

Ryan youa re the 1st to commit to a vote..

maddy im not going to be that person and if there is a change you will hear aobut it

ryan so i assume youa re voting me out

maddy yep

ryan and i didnt expect any difference from teh begining of the week.

maddy i spent th whole day thinking.. and at least it's good. im dont expect yo to hang on

Ryan i hope that you dont become an active campaigner for him

maddy no on wont.. good luck for the rest of the day that's all i can say I thnk
Attached Images