View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 07:57 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 10/11/16

Scott i know no one wants to see one side decimate.. that's boring. i want to see each side chip each other down evenly .. ive been super sloppy in this game. haven't counted the votes right.. or count the things in the house ..

Im guessing it's 730 or 8 .. this is the best punishment for me.. as soon i leave a room people are going to assume im no good so if im in one place for 24hrs they can talk shit aobut me i dont care.. and the more people talk shit aobut me the less of a threat i perceive to be.. and everyone in the house is coming after me so why not keep me for one more week. that is the game plan for now.. and how good that will be will be determined by you whoever is watching right now.. and i think alex was smart to use that advantage.. and that shit that kryssie is saying she wants to keep shelby in the game as long as possible is such bullshit.. ther is no way she wants to do that.. kryssie is going to talk game like that where she rambles for an hour and says nothing of value.. and she tells half truths.. and she cant talk game to me.. and that's the truth..
Attached Images