View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 04:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/26/16

Jared what are your thoughts on this week where is your head at

tim it's setting up next week and i dont beleive the brothers i know they are going to come after me

tim there is an argument for both sides.. i think i would be the only one to vote you out.. and cass wants it to be a tie

jared and then i would leave.

jard my only hope is that you told me in keeping nikki that she is the only one that could beat you in F2.. and last week you were in my posision.. and i shook your hand when you asked me if you had my vote and i said you did.. and it's not an international thing.. it's a game of BB and ther is no way that i should go home agssint someone who has been forced to stay while i ahve had to compete to stay

tim i feel loyal to cass

jared i had to fight to keep myself off the block and i dont know if it it had somehting to do with her winning that thing with sarah.. and now i find myself fighting for mylife..

jard you told me that you wanted to be here with someoent aht

tim yeah deserves it

jared i want to stay and give it my best to stay..

tim i ahve to work out if you do stay is it you kelsey 7 the bro's against me

jared what hs to happen is cass has to make a amends to me.. she's been really rude to me and it boils down to her actions towards me and who wins comps.. and i dont understand why she put up someone she could trust.. this war isnt over.. and i dont know why she is pulling th trigger on someone that she could trust

tim i think that is what she feels guilty about taht putting you up.. and i think she wants to win and she thinks she cant beat you

jared i would never put her up and now if i do leave no one will trust her

tim yeah that is a hard argument
Attached Images