View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 08:44 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 10/9/16

Monte yep.. if the whole house couldnt find something wrong with me.. so if i go to bed at 12 that makes me judgemental.. what have i done good God.. and im not the only one stuck in the back with them

Monte friggin Danielle no reason to stir the pot like that. no good. i feel bad for Justin really. i know we could never be friends all cuz of Daniele.. that he is sexist but.. that is me.. im a guy who talks football.. im the guy who talks to women.. and the only guy i talk to is in a showmance..a nd for that i dont ahve anyone ..

Maybe scott will come along.. not good if the house is painting this narrative on me that the show is painting that on me. which in turns means america's is going to put me up is no good. id rather go out with not winning the veto.. but to have that put on me and my character. im a lot smarter than that racism being pegged on me..

?? Shot me straight from day 1 clearly.. im very respectful to jason.. Ol cornbread the house turned on both of us buddy.

8:39am white guys with a thick accent, we did not have a chance .. it's wrong.. i hate to say it.. but im out here and no body gives me a reason.. so tht's the only logical explanation. it's sad i thought this country was more advanced.. ehh.. guess i'll finish football season
Attached Images