View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 05:29 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/17/18

Ali ryan feels comefortable to me..

johnny what did paras say to kaela. that i ahd comp wins? i want to knw what her real fucking issue is.

ali i think she feels she has a bette shot agsint ryan than you.. and that's fair ifeel the same way but i feel we have a stornger vbond..

johnny yeah!

ali that's not my determining factor

johnny i just hope will has... like derek did mention that he is more open than he is with ryan.

liv i cant hear anything you say

Ali to give you some hope

johnny i dont want to be caught talking to you guys too long

ali no you are fine you just got here

ali fi you got hoh would you still go after daela

johnny i said to derek that if he is instrumental in keeping me. but ive been trying to amke deals all week.. would you want me to

ali we know that it's sooner or later..

johnny it's that these other people have no desire to

ali will and pars.. im worried aobut .. that was my pitch to save you .. who else is there.. id take a shot at maddy she's my biggest wild card.. and if the triple is a thing. id have to put her up next to will and i want to know how are we ging to be prepared to handle the next weeks.. i pitched it to save you but i dont want to pit myself

johnny the 6 lasted a half a week

ali yeah cuz they didnt know aobut.. (them)

Ali would you still think it's a good idea to keep will for the long hall

johnny i dont know.. i prefer him more than anyone.. but i dont know if it's best with the game.. I dont care.. i jsut want to survive this week with your guys help

liv i want to know if maddy would send ryan home

ali i ahd a brief convo with her.. and i dont know what came over me.. and i was like where's yor head at.. and she's jsut laid out facts and where she feels she stands..and said she hopes that helps. and i ws like yeah sure.. okm..
Attached Images