View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:35 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/19/18

maddy leaves

paras have you tlked to people
ryan will has been non commitale and i may have made a dumb move.. i siad there with derek and he sioad that johnny was telling us how greatful that he would be be if he stayed and i said well im not going to promise you anything i will say that if i won hoh.. i would put kaela on the block. im not going to lie to you.. and i said im not going to amke any promises.. and i said if johnny is making promises

paras that's a lie

ryan i said that would be a different feeling that i ahd all week.. and im not getting dressed just adding a hat.. and if i leave today but the thermals are all yours.. erica is gone and johnny would get thm 2nd.. as we are about 2 hrs out i would love to hear i have you.. i told will that if he said that he had me that yo would too

poaras yeah

ryan right now no one is saying they are voting to keep x or y.. except maddy she said she's not keeping me and she doesnt care.. she thinks her game and jy game are too similar to go to the f2 with. and i told her that she's crazy im not taking her vis a versa.. and it;'s not going to happen
Attached Images