View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:48 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Ryan i dont think that you guys need to support that story

Ronnie i haven't been. i have not brought it up since then.. it's not that i have said it since then. i said my story and there will be no effort on my part to tell you anything about it. and you know the show that there are twist.. and if anything comes out could it be negative on me or the whole house.. and is it that big of a deal to you guys or not

Ronnie we get what you are saying. when we were told we were coming into the house we have to do .. we know it's a sketchy way to come into the house but trust us when we say

Ronnie all we had was 30 seconds.. and what you think is based off of 30 seconds

merron if i was part of you guys group.. i get it.. and maybe im not as convincing and ronnie was.. and like she said . i haven't talked about it.. and we were not brought here to screw you guys up.. personally im trying to take the time to get to know you guys.. and build and force our selves on you guys.. it's not natural you already built that unit.. and i feel we can

Merron we can only say so much, they are doing this to screw things up and it's working

ronnie we can only tell you guys so much and that is why wwe stopped talking about it as soon as we could. that wasnt for my game that was BB i pulled out as soon as i can

merron we are going to find out what might happen to us soon enough

Johnny is there possibilities that there is missing details

ronnie im sure you will find out eventually

hamza i think how you guys got her

merron regardless what you think we cant say

Ronnie what if i say and then the whole house goes on slop for the week

merron we all know what we know and now we dont ahve to pretend..
Attached Images