View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 11:23 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/9/18

Ryan sorry.. between you and Liv

Erica it's ok.. i figured johnny.. (she jokes)

ryan he was already in hell

erica that is the last thing i would hold a grudge over. i would rather being in there than not having my stuff.. and if you dont thik that you wont be a have not in this game

ryan i forgot to say something to johnny.. something specific to the whole house i want to ahve a house dinner so we can tell the rookies that it's BS.. and it's exploitable.. and it gives someone the opportunity to say you need to vote with me or im going to expose you

johnny oh they can scoop them up

ryan someone is going to try and exploit that.. and we all know who that is.. and it may fear someone into voting a way

erica do you think that it's too attacky?

ryan no just say that it's a house collective decision.. but i think that it's what I want to do.

ryan johnny left cuz he dosnt want to be seen as a person who si collecting people and that you are being seen as that..

erica damn i wish i was that deep into the game.. maybe i should be going around lynch pinning people..

erica who said that

ryan im nto going to say names..

erica im going to bring that up to everyone

ryan you can. it would work for me if it's not a thing..

erica it's not

ryan it might be better for you to change teh people that youa re talking to

erica i thing that is what i feel about other people..

ryan that is why people are associating me with andrew.. i ahve been a free agent

Will in to use the bathroom

ryan i haven't been shady and others have been and have used my name.. hamza/andrew going up. it's not a questions

erica i feel that youa re a smarter guy and know the game better than that

ryan if i really knew the game i wouldn't put them up that gives me 3.. and im a 3rd target of 3 and gives me 3 weeks

erica yeah but things change
Attached Images