View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:25 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

Feeds back

hamza they are saying that amddy/paras are torn and if they vote again you guys theyn you know.. im hoping he will get 3 4 5 votes then i will know who to put up. people are dconfused.. and this just starteed happening last night. he came and pitched crazy ideas

Oliva he;s pitching things differnt to each operson

ali he is poitching everything to stay

ali can i ahve a minute with hamza

hamza he's going to pitch anythihng.. where wwas this a week ago

ali before i told you that i told you that i wanted to work with yuo i felt a connectionb to you..

hamza like erica i lkove her.. me and her barely talk game.. ryan comes in her and

ali veroncia lmakes iut like you are tight

hamza that's jsut cuz we won hoh. and im trying tomake her feel.. you guys are not blind.. whatever v/will decide to do.. that's wherre the majority of the vo tes will go so you guys are still good

ali she's not a threat. so it's stupid to not thake that shot.. im thinking for myself as a person and also aligning myself to someone who doesnt has that many strengths.. she's loyal and a number and not a threat to me. i ahve other people in the house like you and erica that will fill the physical aspects of the things i need. i havent won a=but i know i have it in me and i will be an asset and i want to stay true to the people that have been true to me now

hamza i told you you were safe.. and that is why i put jesse up.. jesse rallied. and tried things.. andrew gave up.. jesse is stirring the pot up people are confused.. that is why i told liv not to feel safe.. whatever happens stay strong

ali yeah for our game it makes s=more sense to have him out. and derek will move with the power..

hamsa yeah once he leaves they will be next in line

BB Announce HOH must vacate and leave all HOH items behind
Attached Images