View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:00 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

jesse i jsuty want to 100% say im in this.. i feel everyone is on board.. and i havent felt taht will is 100% on board

Will it pisses me off cuz people arent 100% on board we just brought liv over and we said dont get comofortable.

jesse someone tolod me that she is having dreams about evicting her co workers.. like what the fuck.. she's so comfoertable..

hamza i brought her over here

Will we dont want to say the same thing to her

jese i want will to know that i wojnt work with derek/kaela those are 2 people vs the house

Will i dont wnt o take matters in my owns hands..

jesse i want people to feel comfortable.. im so about teh team that im about the team.. and i can be a biog asset for y ou guyds. thee is no way that liv can be an asset for you guys.

hamza she didn't say shit

jesse she is pitching the smnae shbit.. im pitching different shit.. Will i campaigned hard for myself. and if one of you are on teh block i'd do the same thing.. and the other thing i stayed.. daela wins who we ahve influence not to put you on the vblock. if im gone . they can put you guys up.. We hope that we win.. we need it.. if they win and im here.. and i will say put up johnny or whoever is not in the mix..

Will we should have a chat before everyone is up here

jesse i know you want to make big moves and exciting moves and make an exciting seasons. the big move is voting liv ot and keeping me in. i ahve nobody.

jesse i want to make sure Will that you feel comfortable with me

Will i do.. i just want to ahve a talk in like 40 mins or so and what about ryan. will he be a vote

jesse absolutely.. i will say it's a numbers thing and he will be ok.. i fel good with ryan. he wants to he thinks people. he says that he's njot in a thing with liv/.ali but since he's perceived that way voting to keep me will prove that he isnt .
Attached Images