View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:01 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

backpost cont

tiffany i feel so fucking stupid and naive.. we should work together. i could tell you so much shit that yu should know.. like why all this shit happened today

frank well i know part of it is michelle

tiffany nope

frank corey and nicole

tiffany i cant tell you cuz i dont know what is what

frank you need to tell me so i can put them up if i win roadkill tomorrow

tiffany ok im making a deal with the devil

frank im not the devil

tiffany everyone thinks im my sister.. yes im smart but im not like my sister

frank you know that there is already a fake conversation that you and i talked today

tiffany what?

frank it was that me you bridgette and paul talked.. and tried to make a deal together

tiffany what the fudck is that shit. what are they doing.. like they cant do this.. ok you know what im going to blow up their shit.. you want to do this

frank yes

they hand shake 2:34am

tiffany the only reason i told bridgette that is cuz davone was telling me that frank was coming after me.. if y8o want to do this lets do this.. im no body.. im no body.. they jsut fucking use me..

frank yes.. and no wonder paulie wants to put up natalie

tiffany you wanna know why. i'll tell you everything.. paulie and corey want you out like crazy.. it's them.. thats why theya e so fucking poaraniod. i dont give a fuck.. im being sincenre.. and nim crying i hope you wont fuck me over.. Did davonne really say this to yo..

frank i promise.. i needd information.. if you me or bridgette win roadkill we can worrk it.. you got a chance of winning veto

davone in and out

tiffany was that davonjne.. does hshe have a F2 with you.. she ahs one with me

frank she made one with me and then she told mne to have F2 with nicole and i was nervous..

Frank who were teh 3 votes that you ahd

tiffany they wouldnt tell me.. they told me at 2am.. the whole house wanted you out.. and i dont care if i blow up my game.. i want to go home.

frank even james?

tiffany he;s the least worried one you need ..

frank what about michelle

tifany no

tiffany i ahve nothing to lose

tiffany they told me that everyone is going to avoid me like i ahve ;leprosy so taht you wouldnt know

frank you know what their mistake was? not voting you out

tiffan i know.. can you tell em what heir alliances is>?
Attached Images