View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 08:50 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

backpost feeds 1/2 2:28am

Tiffany comes out of DR upset Frank goes to console her

tiffany i just wnat to hear from you cuz no one ever wants to talk to me in this fucking house jsut tell me the truth .. what happened with Day'

tiffany i feel like she's been playing.. it's fucked up.. go ahead please just talk

frank this was last week the same week that we voted victor out. remember teh day everyone was a little emotional when everyone was missing home.. you where on that hammock..

tiffany yeah

frank yeah that's why i thought you were emotional

tiffany no.. i was told information that day about you

frank see the day before she came to me in the bathroom and she said that tiffany came to her and said she was thinking of getting an all girls allaince with her and nicole and zakiyah

tiffany 100%?

Frank 100% i swear to God.. i swear on everything! I dont lie.. you know in my season i dont

tiffany why ahve you been playing all sides

Frank when? are yo talking about

tiffany im hearing that you are making that whole pulie thing

frank no that was for her she was worried about me and paulie.. and me and paulie and corey aare close and she talked aobut putting them up.. on wed./thrus

tiffany why would Davonne say Im your target?

frank no, she told me that im your target..

tiffany what? are you really telling me the truth?

frank yes

frank that;'s why i called her out.. why she got all loud and then threw you under the bus and then called me out on putting up bridgette on teh road kill

tiffany did you watch my sisters season

frank yeah

tiffany that is what she did on my sisters season.. she faked an all girls allaince

frank i forgot about that

tiffany is this really true.

frank yeah why wold i lie about this.. like why would they tell you all this stuff and then want to send you home again this week

tiffany is that what theya re saying

frank yeah but Davonne isnt telling me this

tiffany really?> why are they pulling me all over teh place we could work together frank we are so freaking stupid

frank that's why i squashed our beef
Attached Images