View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 08:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/14/16

backpost cont

tiffany you ahve james. nicole has corey. i hear them whispering..all week they leave every time i come into the room .. uncontrollable crying I haven't done anything i feel all alone

natalie i will talk to you whenever

tiffany i never threw you under the bus

natalie i know it's a game and i would never hurt you like that

tiffany is sobbing.. hard

Natalie my best friend is gone i ahve no one

tiffany i wish i was voted out of the game today id be gone

tiffany theya re asking me if im making deals with bridgette

natalie just use your heart

tiffany they act like i have leprosy.. and they are acting like im my sister and im not my sister she ws loyal to the end.. i dont know why

natalie relax yor brain..

tiffany i can only take so much.. all week they told me i was safe.. this decision was made at 2 am .. this morning.. i knew it my gut.. i cant.. it's not worth the money to me id rather be home with my friends and family

natalie i know it's a trust thing.. im alone now.. me and bronte tried to have fun

tiffany i tried to ahve fun with in my alliance but they dont.. and it's not even my alliance it blew up the 1st fucking week

natalie this whole conversation will never be told.. im not an asshole and talk behind your back

tiffany all fo them do. all of them.. and that big blow up happened about something i didnt even do!

tiffany paul said he heard something and ran to that person and then told me that they told the persona dn heard it from paul and that person who im supposed to trust the most i cant..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-15-2016 at 08:20 am.