View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 07:15 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/28/18

tyler: when you saiod the other day the brett angeal sam and rachel thing. it makes sense.. sam was close to me but

bay; yeha you ahve to thin abotu things..im never gonna touch sm.. she asks them how they are voting but not me

tyler: she doesnt come to me or go out of her way to talk to me

bay; i ahve a good relationship with kaycee angela and rachel if she forgives me.. i also ahve a good relationship with rockstar a fessy haleigh and jc.. fessy is going to pick haleigh and hal and rockstar are best friends and then there is this weird JC fessy thing.. like fessy pulled JC into the sr saying that you need to be loyal to me cuz he saved me.. and JC came up and asked.. and i was like Fessy are you kidding me and now he was saying that now JC will ahve to be loyal. and that what fessy was saying to you. its fine.. im just just dont speak on my behalf

tyler; did you say he said something

bay; yeah he yelled at me.. and obvious im not going to be on ther top of thier list.. and i kew that i was going to want to work with you..

tyler yes

bay; so moving on the other side is going to put other;s up. and that will give some.

tyler: yeah some chill.. but i dont want the sides to think that me and you are jumping ship

bay; my relationship has always been casual.. and with angeal we meet in the house and have always been good and we wont be going for each other. and as far as scottie we talked and he said that he wasn't coming for me and that he was sorry for swaggy and i was like that's fine that was a game move not directed at me.. now that i know that he and rachel; dont get along. that si awkward. and it's been clear that scottie is been team tyler

bay: im so happy you came to me..