View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:13 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/5/17

Josh i do not want to attack this girl

paul do you think i want to attack this girl.. there is game strategy.. sometimes you ahve to let people fuck up.. show that you are upset with their comments..

paul pots and pans are part of teh strategy.. you should be doing pots and pans right now if you cant take it then dont be part of the game.. it means youa re cracking.. dont play the victim.. like they are crying.. if i cry it's not me playing the victim.. me putting someone down is not game strategy.. but im going to get under yoru skin.. im going to do it.. the whole name caling thing is not strategy..

josh all i ask is not to do it..

paul i think they got the message. people are petty every season.. and they try to hurt someone.. and they do it all the fucking time and they do it all the fucking time.. there is a way to get under peoples skin.. you are an atheist.. and you cheated your way thru school.. like WTF

xmas dont let it get to you.. let it roll off yoru back

paul i never said anything ot jess.. everything is adi was to cody.. it was game related.. and im not going to go out of my way to telll him things i want to rattle him up not put him down.. you cant correct everyone.. as a long as you are not doing it then fine.. they keep using your emotions agsint you

Josh i do not want a repet like the other day

paul that wont happen

xmas and she won't go to jury.. and her true colors are coming out even more.. there are things to do to get their true colors to come out
Attached Images