View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:07 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Erica talking to ryan and he's on the retell maddy story.. I was like if you flipped why are you coming at me. and i ws like did you target me or not .. and she said that she agreed to the blindside

erica that means that eveyone was down to the blindside

ryan will swore on parker he wasnt .. till someone tells me that he anst down.. but that means johnny pars

erica it wasnt that they were strong armed into it

Ryan so she told me to switch and then made me feel that i should talk to everyone adn you but i never talked to you cuz i knew you didnt need to

feeds 3/4 maddy and derek in teh hoh

maddy i dont know what to believe what he is saying right now and after noms he came up here and talked to akela right away..

maddy i shouldn't ahve said anything to him aobut the blind side..

maddy i appreciate that you guys didnt nominate me.

derek he said your name from the begining.. him saying ur names from a few weeks ago

maddy he;s saying that you guys ahd a deal with him from the double eviction

derek a deal? what deal? no there was no deal

maddy he was saying taht at some point you guys had each others back adn that you didnt target each other

derek we were always targeting each other. i voiced early on that i wanted him gone and kaela too but there was no instance where we could send him home

maddy i dont even know what conversations with him were true

derek i dont ahve to ahve a house meeting for him to explain himself im good. and i hope that we all fight for will in the veto ..

Derek his whole thing with the blow up with ali he told the perfect person paras

maddy and me

derek he sadi it to paras and he knew that she would go to ali.. and she wold blow up..
Attached Images