View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 07:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy i see what it looks like .. do you see what i see now

ryan yeah i do.. and i swear i never did anything to sewer yor game.. until today.. and you knew that i didnt talk to you today

maddy yeah i saw..

ryan it seemed like everyone was in between spinning things.. and i understand where my game is and it's win everything or go home

maddy i was helping..

ryan i didnt feel like i need to shift..

maddy i never told you to go after derek and kaela

ryan my targets were alwayas alki and liv

maddy that's not what i said and now that makes me think that you ahad sokething with ali and liv..

ryan that;'s fucked up.. i tried to get liv out week 2

maddy i didnt believe you then either

ryan all i did was trying to be honest and all they thought was that i was a lair cuz i watch the game a lot

maddy why did yo say to them and tell them i spear headed.. i said to go back to talking not start talking

ryan it was always red vs white.. and my targets was always ali/liv..a dn that johnny coming over was great i wanted to work with him and you secured him and i was liek that was great

maddy and ow johnny doesn't want to work with me cuz you sewered his game

ryan all you did was brought back something i dropped 2 weeks ago

mddy i dont know why you are saying it's me.. it's not just me

ryan then call everyone else

ryan i got played and now i will wind up in jury where i didnt want to be.. and n one in this house ever keeps their mouth shut.. itf i got told that i should go talk to everyone

maddy.. it all lead up to that i didnt trust what you said.. it felt that you were always focused on liv adn ali and derek and kaela..

Attached Images