View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 07:21 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 8/27/17

Jaon you saved a lot of people.. all of us that are here.. you can thank yourself..

josh if alex didnt win week 3 i woulda been gone.. i point out peoples flawas but it's a team things

jason it's going to be that same.. i'll take the heart with teh matt thing..

jaosn im going to say im going to leave teh noms the same and let the house deice who they want

josh that will piss off the house cuz some peoplke want kevin on teh block.. and they think that we are BD kevina dn they have 4 days to go after us.. .. it's a game move..

jaosn so you think i should say target matt?

josh you dont have to say that it would make an instant enemy.. you can say it's best for my game.. but if you say get matt.. they are going to go everywhere

josh they stay up matt goes home. but they are going to drive me nuts..

jason you dont think that kevin will do that/

josh yeah but with kevin we can say he is a pan.. and to chill out.. it's part of teh game. he's going to trip this week or next week.. and that is what you signed up for.. you want us to carry? i understand where tiger is coming from she had to fight since week one to stay.. what pisses me off with amtt/raven and i've been in a ot of heat.. and they didnt say a word but instigated it on both sides.. and now that cody is gone NOW they are saying dshit.

jason it's just kevin
Attached Images