View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 01:32 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 10/29/16

Danielle you are not my target

shelby we're gonna use it how we're gonna use it.. iu was going to say this before i got the care package.. i think we are both good to have around.. cuz no one is going to take us to the finale.. and i have been trying to keep your name from coming up[

danielle youa re not my target.. and not in my head to go home.. but if you are on the block for some reason

shelby im going to obviously take votes off of me.

danielle yeah of course use it to take votes away from yrouself.. i want you to garuntee yourself..

shelbyu yeah i wouldnt expect yo putting up yoru people

danielle if people from my side stay. you are not a target..

shelby i think i can see from last week.. but i dont know if you are going after scott or not.. especially with julie's question

danielle yeah that's personal. i know this game enough to not make it personal and i dont think he is a threat in the game.. and i think if it came down to the 3 of us ( danielle Scott Shelby)

danielle and if some reason scott leaves.. im not going to be like oh that's sad.

danielle if you go up initially o9r replacement.. i dont want you to go.. i will be gunning for you to stay.. and whoever's vote youa re going to cancel.. you do what you need

shelby well that's good we are mutually not coming for each other.. we were have nots together.. but you are going to win more comps than me..

danielle i competed in all comps but 1 and i only won one..
Attached Images