View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:48 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Johnny i want to knwo who is trying to gt me up

akela laughs

kaela everyone is saying yor name and i dont want tpon put ryan up cuz everyone wanted to keep him last week

johnny are you putting me up

kaela im nto saying anything..

johnny even after yo said taht up there

akela i am just talking to a lot of people..

johnny this is giving me flashbacks to hamza's hoh im freaking out the whole time..

kaela and you didnt tell me that i was hamza's BD option for week 3.. and it was confirmed by merron and veronica and then confirmed by ryan

Ali can you tell ryan im next

kaela yeah

kaela i am not making concrete decisions right now. im just seeing wher everyone is at.. and im not telling anyone theya re safe till i hear everyone.. there are people that dont have to worry but i dont ant to tell them not to worry till i am done hearing everyone

Johnny i hear that people wake up adn say theya re going to work on johnny and when i talk to them it feels genuine

kaela no one wants to work with me and derek.. they were worried.. and i need to set myself up in the triple so down the line ther are people that will have my back and i dont want to just carry derek.. we dont even vote teh same at times..

Johnny if it gets to that point that it's you and derek im keeping you .. and this game means more than .

akela yes.. and i know im hoping that im the one to stay and then i know that i need someone to bring forward

johnny if you keep me safe just like liv and erica did i will keep yo safe going forward

kaela im just worried that you dont talk to me as much

johnny i dont want to expose peoples game

kaela i want you to kno that people are talkinga bout yo.. and i knwo taht people talk about me. the 1st couple of weeks i was freaking out.. but now im like oh ok..

johnny there are people taht have screwed me over in this place but if you let me know wh is talking to about me i would lie to have more targets

akela there ae people closer to you than you trut . i'll give yo that.. and it's not just convo's from today it's from convo's from yesterday adn the days before

johnny give me a name!!!!

kaela laughs no i cant

johnny i'd appreciate it if you did

kaela laughs this is jsut convo's i need to ahve with people to see where i stand with people..
Attached Images