View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:22 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

maddy it;'s nice to see a new face in here

kaela i said i was winning all week

mady i was like oh i can do this

maddy this whole seaosn i have been speaking to you and derek as indivduals and i know he ahs a say and i will talk to him later i saw him talking to paras.. i want o say you are worried aobut the triple and that you dont ahv eto worry aobut that if you keep me safe.. and with ryan stayiing he says and does what he wants to stay.. thee is only so much weifght i give to waht ryan says.. and id like to play with people who i can be frank with and that is you.. and i played independantly.. and im not a flaoter.. and i jsut want to play the way i wnat to and i dont want to have people tell me how to vote.. and i like to ask peopole about thier opinion .. and i know that there was som talk b ut i doint know waht deals wwere made.. and i feel strongly about the relationship that i already built with you

kaela after last week eveyrone weas gung ho about getting ryan up and not getting him out and they didt.. it makes no sens eto put him up, and there was a lot of talking with forcing others peoples ahdns to go after daela.. you hear one thing to yoru face and then you hear another

maddy i agree

kaela i am aware that yo are one of those people that wanted me and derek out.

maddy no i didnt want you to go i wanted ryan to stay..

akela i think it was odd to me and i would never think you'd be after me

maddy i wanted him to stay cuz he said he wouldnt put me on the block not that if you stay go after daela.. and you can beleive what yo hear..

kaela i heard a lot of things and who am i and derek to trust

maddy i waas like if that is what you want to say that.. i think that's what will keep uyou in the house.. do i think taht i would vote y8ou guys out or put you up on the triple.. no i think i got along with you guys..

kaela i am only hearing people out .. if you are on the block i will ahve told you from the get go what i was going to do .. i said that about V that i wasn't sure and

maddy cuz of what i said to you face to face that is what i took value in.. and if it is reciprocated.. that is good. to me it';s beyond the check marks of wins.. you have been nothing but straight forward with me and i hope that what i have been saying was straight forward.. and ali and erica asked me what i was doing going forward.. but i said i dont know and i would like to get ryan out cuz it was just to get teh pawn up and i didnt know who else i would put up next to him it would be based on conversations

kaela if people wanted top keep ryan in the house then fine keep him.. and im nto saying hat im doing.. i still want ryan out of the house but im not sure who i will put up

maddy i have chosen to play independently.. i dont consider me as a floater..
Attached Images