View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:05 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/6/18

Ryan i got asked to shift. and you can do the math on who asked me there are 5 people

kaela was it all 5

ryan it waas spear headed by 2 in particular.. and got supporting information from 2 other

kaela you feel comfortable saying name?

ryan yeah fuck it.. she just came into the room..
maddy she said that i needed to shit it to coming after daela.. and take it off liv/ali and the confirming information.. they said that no they are not going to keep you .. then it it wasn't coordinated it was one person .. there's one name.. 1st person that said to shift ewas maddy and then i sat with liv/ali and that was after that maddy talk and pre veto.. and that convo was after i was told if you dont shift to daela you are going to go home

kaela so she is working with ali/liv

ryan or maddy is working with liv and ali, will and paras..

ryan i haven't been hoh but some people are suddenly interested in your taste in music

kaela who was the next person

Ryan it was maddy and then she sent me to johnny..
and liv was scared and didnt want to upset johnny .. and then i got sent to paras and will.

kaela johnny was for it as well

ryan johnny was telling me they are not going to keep me..

kaela this is why i talked out you 1st it mainly involved you last week.

ryan yeah we were pitted against each other.. in case we won hoh

ryan erica is tough and she never once threw your name at me. everyone else shifted target to have erica keep me. she said all along she doesnt care what anyone says she would keep me in a tie.,

kael dont worry im not going to throw any names up there except with you cuz i knew that last week was bullshit

ryan it was bullshit and i felt for it..

kaela and i ws like im winning this

ryan yeah i saw it on your face.. you barely moved.
Attached Images