View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 07:34 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/8/16

Tim i know that nikki can be a pawn if that needs to happen

maddy yeah i dont want her to be mad

tim no now that she knows mitch is in jury .. but either way..

maddy and if kelsey goes cass has no other girl to go to and it will bring it back to week 1 when raul and jared hated cass..

tim if you put the 2 up they can no longer lie.. and they cant bring anyone in as a 4th.. and they ahve to speak honestly on what the individual will offer cuz they are on the.. when they are threaten they offer false deals.. but they cant when both are on the block

maddy it will be bitter sweet to have one of them leave

tim it will happen.. and i told mitch that i wish that i could have voted for him but i saw that otehrs will break up those 3

maddy i know that im in hot water with teh brothers and they came up and i was like im not saying anything.. i said it's an eye for an eye im not making a deal but there is a reason why im not putting you up and they were like yeah yeah ok.. and i think someone else will get them out

tim yeah.. i think they will go home on a double unless they win the power and if it gets to the end.. they cant handle it if their name is brought out in any discusion

maddy they panic under pressure

tim and what is their case to win.. they ridden coattails.. they've done nothing

tim and you cant argue with paper when you have 3 heads on the block that you did

maddy im glad i did good moves if i was with joel and cass they did nothing.. they flat boarded