View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 08:03 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 4/27/16

Cass they really think they ahve joel

tim if they do then the story im trying to tell wont happen.. ill be sad.. cuz i think what joel knows is right and maybe out of fear and intimidation and he knows the truth that we've had his back and they havent

cass no

tim he's never been intimidated. why havent they ever seen that

cass he plays into it

tim he's a mole.. it sounds kinda bad

cass he could win.

tim i think both of you can win.. and i think i got the 2 people to the end.. that everyone underestimated.. the $20k wont change my life

tim but jared wants us to give it to him

Tim i knew that kelsey wanted me out and i wont let them use me.. and i suggested jared as an option everytime as a BD and not cuz i wanted him out but cuz i wanted them to not be scared of him

cass he's king jared

tim look at how many times he's been threatened. and he's done off with thier head.. and i the brothers have forgiven him everytime.. is it daddy issues?

Cass everyone had daddy issues.. like maddy

tim i saw maddy and knew she was a misfit.. that's why i wanted to be in the pink room and i thought i can have my own power house i can work with .. and encourage them in my way. and maddy and lovetia i saw them as potential people to be in that group.. and loivetia was threatened by me and didnt like yo.. and that's what my initial vote was i didnt know if i wanted you in..
Attached Images