View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 10:46 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/13/16

10:34am

paulie if we are next to each other i dont want a vote going his way james.. but if one of us comes don you would be the deciding factor..

corey if he comes down..

james why am i always the deciding factor

paulie if i come down he might oput natalie up.. and then i would be asking you as a boy to keep us around and flip the house for what it is.. and i kow if paul and vic win veto they arent pulling me down. and if nicole wins she's taking him down.. and if yow antt o keep me i will beast it out and try and ride this out.. when the girls start ganging up all the personal attacks coming out.. and im not about that life.. i thought i squashed it.. and she came back and was like boom boom boom

james i had to talk to you about it..

paulie i said it thru emotion.. im going for this veto.. and maybe if you win it you can have a decision to amke and it's a tough one. and for your game you might want to send one of us home.. but from early on this was a thng

james when did the vic and paul happen

paulie they came to me

james you shoulda let me know

paulie i was weary.. i shoulda told you.. i didnt think it was the right time to say it

james if you woulda kept me more connected when this information came to me i woulda been whats up

paulie im sorry i kept that form yo.. if you knew about it when michelle was up.. then you might have sent michelle home..

james if you would have made me feel more part of the team

paulie i get it.. in my head i didnt think it needed to be relayed cuz i trusted him and yo..

james but he knew everything about it

corey what

james about paul and vic

corey i think i told you

james it's cool hindsight 20/20
Attached Images