View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:20 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 2/10/18

Ross if omarosa doesnt come back we need to have a conversation

marisa laughs

Ross the point was to break them up they are a powerful duo.. if she doesnt come back i hope she is healthy. we dont need to break them up if you were to break up anhone in this house who would it be

marissa laughs

ross so i nom keshia/metta and if one comes off I put up Shannon.. a now listen.. she lied to us about the omarosa thing.. and is playing harder than james.. and if one of us wins veto..

marissa take down metta?

Ross and put up shannon

marissa true.. and ari and brandi are with us

ross we dont need to do it but

ross ari/brandi brought that to me and i said i would talk to you and i might not do it but at some point we are going have to beat them

marissa im laughing cuz james threw the comp to you so they wouldnt go up.

marissa and ross laugh

ross it's such a good idea what else are we going to do. i want to plant a small seed.just thinhk about it.

marissa yoy cant.

ross dont ever im not thinking about it im just saying it. and i dont wnt to think aobut it till we see who wins pov

marissa here is the only reason why good cuz a good play is really gone but the baad keshia and mettta are wild cards. and we know that ari/brandi arent putting us up

ross are they

marissa yeah no they wont till we are f4

marissa im taking you to F2.. and i dont wnat to make that deal but we both said it would be hilarious

Ross yes!
Attached Images