View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 03:51 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4/23/18

Ali johnny let me knw that beased on convesations that you are adement that kaela is going home and i apprecaiate that and you adna i havent been on teh smae page and that this is for you to take a shot. he didnt want to put you up cuz he as worried taht we'd take a shot at you

amddy and you will

ali no and we weren't.. and you will see that.. i told johnny we wouodnt;l and that doesnt mean that im nt terrified on what is in your brain and this is not being disrespectful;.. i feel more even playing field with you. my priorities have shifted.. I feel if i can go further if im competing agsint maddy over others

maddy yeah..

ali this isn't a pitch. i feel confident that im staying this week but i wanted you to know that i would have zero intention of voting you out if you were sitting next to any of the daela.. and ive recognizes taht my chance at 4100,000 is more achievable sitting next to you

maddy yeah. the straight forwardness that we are omitting it's now finally without any extra's thee have been lots of opportunities to throw each other under the bus and you ahve.. and not that i have been different. but for 52 days.. dont think /take personally dont think this is dramatic.. for the better part of 52 days you ahve had my name.. and my game and my dream and it was disposible and now we sit in a red room on a white bed and talk aobut your dream and yoru $100,0000

Ali i dont i desperately need you

maddy i dont think you desperately need me. you need people

ali im being honest with you.. and i know that you think i will put you up

ali this isnt a ptich.. and it's just me knowing i know what this is.. and im looking at thing in a different perspective and we're on a different playing field..and i dont need you to think that this is save me.. and what you are saying is coming out of abrasive.. and i ahve heard my name come out of your mouth so many times..

maddy it's jsut how i feel

ali i appreciate our relationship that we are candid with each other and it's baffling to me as to why that is appualing to you

maddy if it's abrasive ive been told im wordsy.. and i dont want to leave anything out

ali yeah speak yoru truth.. and i already head my name is being spread.. and it's their words on how much they trust us.. which has landed me on teh block
Attached Images