View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 01:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 10/29/16

Scott obviously we've been on the opposite dsides of the fence.. and i think i ahvent lied to yu cuz i havent talked much to

danielle obviously last week was personal

danielle if i kew about teh day 1 allaince.. and i would ahve made my move alot deifferntly.. anbd he would ahve made his move

scott oh i thought he told yo.. i knew that CB wasnbt going to last long.. and i was thinking it would be good to bring danielle in..

danielle i didnt know you ahd an allaince with them.. and i was like we should bring them in

Danielle last week i was prepared to send neeley home.. and i was going to come to you..

scott oh wow i thought you guys were close

danielle i got to sit back and i thought she was trying to push me out and i got to see how she acted towards me and towards otehr people.. andi i talked to jstin and s= he saw it too.. and i think her loyalty was more twards other people in my allaince more than me.. and i was prepared to flip on her before she got to flip on me..

danielle and the little ktichen thing.. i didnt really care about taht.. i was in my emotions.. and i was going to come and apologize to you adn then neeley told me about teh terrorize thing.. i was like hell no.. i wasnt going to apologize.. and that was my past..

scott.. i wasnt going to come at you hard.. i knew the votes were going to be 3-3 and was trying to get the votes..

scott and epsecially when i ahd the hammock talk with kryssie week 2.. she made it clear that that side of then house didnt like me so i was going to work with the other side ..

danielle yeah

scott and i wish shane didnt ask me that question in front of kryssie

danielle yeah..

scott i did vote to keep kryssie.. but i think that CB was more of a ball and chain so i ahd to cut him

danielle after i heard the conversation with teh girls.. im not going to nominate you.. i know BB well enough to not make emotional and irrational decisions.. and i know you are close to alex

scott she is the one person i wont turn on..

danielle i want you to know that my door is open..and i need people on the other side of teh house to move forward.. and i i think that you and alex know that you ahve to do that to play the game
Attached Images