View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 08:07 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday 9/29/16

Jason i feel that i better connected with morgan .. if i was america i would want justin to win but that dont work for me.. sorry america.. i thought neeley was going to come across like great but instead she's bitchy and petty.. she was talking about her hair way too much

jason i feel that kryssie is petty as well.. can i get my BB17 peeps back..

Jason cornbread is here to play.. maybe he should be the 1st evicted but he would get all the sympathy from nthe girls.. and that wont be good for me

jason who wont gain sympathy.. maybe i shouldnt win.. but im not a thrower.. they'll be like jason didnt sleep and i ws just being a trash bag..

jason and i dont think i said anything to danielle and justin.. .. i gotta try and get along with scott and feel him out.. and monte.. and shane.. he doesnt look like a shane.. but he's mad handsome even without the hair.. and he will get in a showmance real quick along with monte..

shane and neeley that;'s clearly going to be a dou.. theya re onto the jay and dovonne bullshit..

jason alex pic is strange with a hat.. she doesnt even seem like a girl that wears a hat

jason shoutout to all my fans that voted me in.. and im going to need y'all to give me some help. i only connected with minority people.. everyone was acting like they like danielle but they didnt and same with justin..

jason who's the johnny mac the one i will forget about .. actually morgan if she is not in a relationship she might be in a showmance..

jason i feel like im forgetting people

jason heads inside .. says g'night to the camera..
Attached Images