View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 08:06 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/30/17

mark me aas a person i hope you dont use the hex but as a game player it would be fun

jess i already talked to paul and siad that if he goes off on cody on his eviction speech i will use the hex.. and i know he already had a speech ready and im not going to let him say bad things aobut cody.

Jess if anyone else was HOH i might not use the ehx.. it's cuz that paul and cody ahving such a rivalry and i dont want paul to be the one to take out cody.. and i dont wnat to participlate

mark i know how you are playing this game you are standing by your man regardless but elena wants to distance herself from me after i went off on josh wih the pots and pans..

mark i turned my back on yoru guys the 1st week i feel bad

jess if i use the hex and you win hoh yuou will keep me and cody safe next week.

mark im a man of my word.. you wont be a target or on the block. it will be nice to show people that im a man of my word

jess i love you

mark if there was one or 2 opther personalities that would flip then i would be lets go.. but everyone wants to play it safe and the shennaigans but.. . and as far as elena goes she is her own perosn.. i cant talk for her

mark it will be fun to mess with people

jess if i dont use the hex we all hav eto compete in the temptation competion.. .. and i ahve to talk to cody and see where his mind is.. i dont need to be carrying him. i need him to be able to be in the game and lose his mind.. Im worried aobut people making comments they dont want to live with him

jess they called him into the DR and talked to him aobut how he had to calm down

mark he was upset and let his feelings known that;'s all that was.. but josh can come at me with pots and pans.. that's pathetic

mark this,.. dont tell elena..

jess ok i ahve some thinking to do.

mark i have your back.. and his if he stays..

talk ends
Attached Images