View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 04:42 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/30/16

victor im going to give you a status update..

im feeling pretty good. i did jsut NOT win the veto and i think that goes in my fvor.. paulie winning the veto he can take himself off

vitro people arestarting to not like natalie they think she is annoying.. she doesnt do anything.. doesnt wion compos. and nt going on teh block.. and now she is a never not.. and i know what she ssid to me in my GB message.. she slandered my name.. and i dont think i was disrespectful to women.. and i think that i was wrong and my mom must be poised to see her son's name that is tarnished by by.. i want to be the one who calls her out when the time comes

vic michelle is cool

paulie is getting really pissed with zakiyah.. she's always talking about teh athlete and student athlete wand she is really annoying him to where he will put he on the block

vic nicole is a shady person .. alot of people are talking about it.. i would put her up.. she liked to my face saying she would vote to keep me but didnt.,. that was a stab in teh back

corey is good.. and my boy paul.. we are a strong trio..

bridgette.. i think she did things on franks behalf..

corey comes in

vic you can come in.. im talking to the live feeders.. im giving them the temperature of the house.. and not the real temperature..

vic im sure you are on eh same page.. davonne going home

corey yeha

vic../ bridge on the block

corey one of them going

vic and the boys sticking together..
Attached Images