View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 04:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/18/16

Bridgette day and michelle were mean to me otsid.. davonne said that jun baked her way to end and i was like who's JUn. and they were like you knw who she is

tiffany did davonne ever say anything about me

bridgette.. i don't know.. z i heard zakiyah talking.. and they " she needs god" and im like they are the last one that should say antying. they could have been talking about me too. im not super religious but i was raised christian and i ahve a lot of those values.. and it kills me that someone tused

tiffany i want to put devil horns on her bible.,. i wont but i t what came to my head.. you know they called her mama Daemon Last yeah online

bridge.. i feel bad for the way she going to go out in this game all the thigs that she is dooing and saying then she walks around with her bible.. .. get it to getehr.. it really pisses me off

tiffany do you knw who specifically said. " she comes in a room and no one wants to be around her "

bridgette alot of them i dont know specifics

tiffany what have i done

breidge.. nothing. i wanted you out cuz you wanted frank out.. and michelle and zakiyah and davonne were totally on board .. they were eating my ocra and talking to me..

tiffany wow

bridge they lied straight to my face

tiffany they all got in a room dn talked so much shiot about frank
Attached Images