View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 03:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/7/17

paul even if.. it still doenst matter ive covered all things.. it's nearly impossible.. it makes no.. yeha.. and it wouldnt be safety.. they wouldnt do the same thing over.. or it counts as 2 or 3 people dont vote.. you dont have to worry about it..

xmas i want to hear your side before i come to any thoughts on my own..

paul enters should i leave?

xmas is that fair?

jaosn yeah.. did you think i was leading you to think i was going to vote to keep you?

xmas i'll answer your questions when i hear what you ahv eto say

jason those people paul were riding my ass like a bull..

xmas i didnt know that and i ahve a differnt approach

jason i was asked so much i jsut said that yeah we're on teh same page.. but why would i vote to keep you over jillian

xmas why wouldnt you?

jason cuz you arent a vote for me

xmas ok i get that.. but why didnt you vote to keep me and tell me that.. you play in a grey area.. people have told me that they werent voting for me..

jason aa

xmas let me finish.. you are right you enver said yes or no.. you enver siad that you had jillian's back.. you didnt tel me that.. you coulda cleared that up.. and i hope that you dont tell me you are a striaght shooter.. cuz we had that already with that one over thee.. you could ahve said that and it woulda been ok.. and i woulda put that in my back pocct

xmas this is me.. and you are wavering with yoru commitment.. with alex and jillian when they were on the block..

jason i never gave my word to jillian at all

xmas point is it's been unclear on alot of stuff you put out there

jason how much is clear? i feel nothing is

xmas youa re right.. i feel pretty fucked over.. and im having this convo not to be combative.. but now you have alex and ramses..

jaosn i ahve ramses?

xmas you ahve to 2 that are outsiders.. and being thrown under the bus is blindsided .. but i hope that we can have a clear conciese conversation moving forward for a vote..

jaosn if you want me to tell the truth then you tell the truth

xmas i am.. what were the voters i said 9-3 or 8-4

jaason they were still the same results what does that prove

xmas that i know what is going on.. i came to you and talked business and everything..

jason you personally was outstanding.. in terms of sides youa re on the strong side.. if i want to have power.. and i would ahv to get rid of someone from the strong side and i come from a place where i am pretty strong and im on the outside

xmas im on the outside
Attached Images