View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 01:19 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

jaosn she is in there crying to us thinking you are mad at her.. we were really talking about the veto.. that was it

paul was listening from outside the door .

paul to the ktichen. shut the fuck up!

Cody i dopnt get it. we were so close.. what happened.. you and i are the closest on the outside.. and what was that speech about>

jason when you came back i thought it was shit..

cody you making a speech where you talked shit aobut me and my g/f jess.. if you dont want to be down a hole with me that is fine but.. dont say that shit about her.. and do you think that you are in a better spot with them

jason no.. and i wanted to play in that temptation competition cuz i want to compete

cody what was the whole me standing by not competing.. what was that

jess he has been forced to fight and compete for 41 days.. me and him were forced

Jason i dont trust anyone but alex and kevin.. and i can say the same thing aobut you when you came back

jess what would holly do if someone said you are cool holly but your husband is a POS.. she would punch them.. so why say that about me

jason yeah you are right she would..

jess taking things to a personal attack is not needed

jason i look at it like would i be friends with cody on the outside.. and im like no.. i think youa re right it is from everyone giving me information and the way they feel

meanwhile raven is fake crying in the money room to the boys
Attached Images