View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 06:05 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 10/3/16

BackPost Cont

Kryssie this isnt season 19 this is season 1 of a brand new show so any kind of studying anyone did is out teh window.

CB i would rather someone be phoney with me than be aggressive cuz i give what i get.. Im not a quiet guy and it eats me up inside to be quiet.. and you know what gets me the number 1 things that gets me from where i come from when a mother fucker SHHH's me! if you go SHHH i'll shove that mother fucker finger up your fucking ass! I had a motherfucker shh me one time and i came unglued im not no mother fucker kindergartner

kryssie yeah if anyone talks to me like im in preschool my bitch switch is flipping

CB i mean that with mutual respect .. i will never fucking shhh you .. that's your world. this is my world and im not going to knock you for what you do but at the same time dont knock me for what i do. you know and lets have some respect . thats what we dont need to lose in this fucking house and i know that sounds cliche but the people that are going to show respect will be the people that keep moving on in this house.

Neeley that's the hope

CB i haven't had a chance to talk to the people i like in here cuz people are so fucking glued

Kryssie people dont want to touch the leper when youa re on the block.. i sat with poor danielle in the bathroom cuz nobody else would. you can speculate however you want on what strategy was used if she is a pawn or whatever

CB me and danielle never connected in the begining cuz she was off somewhere else.. I like danielle and so far since we've been on the block she's talked to me. we talked last night laying in the bed, it was on eof those things when she didnt get her light cut on. and we didnt connect and i didnt want to be phony and fake..
Attached Images