View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 12:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/31/18

kaycee heads back down

angela; sam asked me which way to vote. I didnt say vote out fessy i said that he is the better competitor

hal: i told you what she said i ws debatig on pakcing razors and she said that i should be fine that they stock all taht in the jury house.. then she said that fessy's speech got to her and that is why she voted me out

Angsawl; she said the same shit to me

haleigh: im sorry angela im sorry that happened (fessy's speech)

tyler; that was low. he shoulda just kept it game level

haleight: anyone that knwos you.. and the whole thing that happened the day before and that was probably aired adn the negated what he was saying. and the things that he said wasnt aobut yor character. like y8oou worked your ass off so you drive a nice car. is taht what bothers you. like grow the fuck up (fess)

Angeal; and me shopping and wearing a ring.. he heard that someone asked me about the ring and if it was a wedding ring and i said it was.. but it wasn't .. and he over heard that

haleigh I was looking at you to make sure you are fine.. and you gave me a thumbs up that you were..

angela; he then looked at me and winked at me

haleigh; he did? then i had to stand up and talk..

tyler: it ws perfect.. you brought up back down

hal: his wasn't game related'

angela it was just attack angela

haleigh: he looked childish and immature

angela: he could have came to me and campaigned.

tyler: he didnt talk to me for 5 days

hal; he didnt leave the have not room he was angry.. i wasnt going to lay ther and watch him lay there.. he would get so mad.