View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 03:49 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 5/4/16

Joel i cant convince you how you think the jury will vote but if i convinced you that i played a whale of a game then i deserve to be here.. and makes sense to keep me around longer and people have said they wouldnt mind being in the final with someone who has played a fantastic game..

joel the other side of that coin. if im a huge jury threat and i can get votes agsint anyone that is here and then it could be easy to say next week to say get joel out he's a jury threat.. the other side is that cass and thinking she is a goat in the game.. i think it will be alot harder to get them out in a F4 if they are sitting on the nomination block after veto.. if she is a goat then they are considering they can beat her in the F2.. and she is taking that seat..

Joel if it was joel sitting there in the f4.. it will be easier to say get out joel then.. and cass will be harder.. and may take up someone else's spot in a F2 situation and i think it's an important thing to take into account for yoru vote tomorrow as well

joel i think it's important to keep me around cuz im not a huge comp threat and nor is cass.. and i think it will be an easy decision joel is talking in circles

Joel i know that peole are very hurt i apologize for that i cant take that back but i want to rebuild.. and everything i stated is why i should stay. and you guys may think differently. adn think about the big picture
Attached Images