Old 05-04-2016, 08:05 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 5/4/16

cass packing and doing laundry

tim still working out

tim are we waiting on if joel will talk to us

kelsey yeah.. we are thinking about that.. yeah we think if we keep joel

kelsey we are worried that you guys will get back

tim i do think that cass will vote me out.. i did call her the black widows and got into bed with her day 1 so the end of that story she sends me home.. on a game point does she keep me.. it's not good for her and on a personal way does she keep me.. she doesnt play that way

kelsey what about you

phil cass said if you made a promise you'd stick by it

kelsey if you won veto and you were on the block

tim i couldnt not give her teh veto and then keep her.. all that show i did last week i made a decision it's not about alliances..

kelsey as a person can you do it

tim in the same way she would vote out.and i think i would vote her out. and that would be my thing of tim cut throat

kelsey would you really

tim yeah and dont tell her that.. but i like that 3 of us.. i like the diverse. if it's me cass and one of you.. i dont want people to think that we helped each other as a dou.. we werent working as a duo we were a trio.. i think joel and cass were closer.. and me and jole were more strategic.,. and we didnt want to tell cass cuz she would act out the strategy,.. and she would over play the move..

Tim if cass is there it waters down my ability to say i did my own game.. and the same for her.. and that is why i couldnt use veto.. and if she gets to the end.. then she can get to the end without me

tim and i ahve been strategic.. but a different way.. people might be watching and loving what she does..

phil my thing is the jury members

tim cass asks me to go and say.. and im not going to lie to them cuz it might come back .. so the veto thing was we are separate. and thats how i played the game.. otherwise this week means nothing.. and i want everyone to see i played different than her.. good luck with out me bad cop w/out good cop

kelsey if the 3 of us are working .. moving forwards.. and then get teh next one out next week.. do you want to get cass out now

tim that is the next question.. and it will be who will win at the end.. and i think joel will.. and i think cass saying she wants F4.. i think she wants to win

kelsey i think everyone does

tim i ahve more trust in cass than joel.. and when everything came down with teh bro she was more like i can tell the truth now.. but joel is in a more sly situation.. and i dont want to hear it

kelsey we're trying to think on who would be easier to get rid of next week and for you .. it will be harder for you to get rid of cass next week..

tim i feel it will be the same decision on playing the veto.. and she might go home this week and i ahve to live with the fact that someone's dream of f4 or so i have to deal with that.. if i left i would always have regrets that she played on and i left.

tim i explained to cass the real reasons why i needed ...

kelsey yeah you really liked her

tim there is something in her that was similar to me.. and that i never dated.. and that kookiness.. and i went like you are going to be alot of trouble with me on the outside cuz i ahve someone on the outside.. so i threw a vote her way.. and left it up to fate.. and i wanted it to be put in the universe..

kelsey she did stay..

tim yeah and i needed to learn a lesson

kelsey m scared taht you will switch and say that she deserves to win

tim i dont think she deserves to win lies she's been playing with me.. and it's that weird friendship level.. and it was always flirting with trouble on both parts

phil i dont think cass cant get rid of him

kelsey i dont think both cant..

tim everything changed last week

kelsey 60 something days you dont erase in a week

tim in my brain i could you saw it something snapped
Attached Images