View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:55 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

6:18

Xmas where do you want to start? I'll start from the beginning.. thank you for talking to me.. when i talked to you i believe that you didnt ahve anything to do with cody's decision. the convo i had with you was not to divide but that if you were playing to take your own steps .. meaning .. i said to reach out to people in then house to make sure that people knew you were playing your own game.. i never said i was coming after yo.. and i dont know why cody put me up and he told me one thing.. and that conversation to you may ahve been misconstrued by you.. but i never said to ditch cody or abandoned ship. I beleive you didnt ahve anything to do with it. my thinking was that people were conceived you as guilty by association.. if i thought that i wouldn't have sat down and given you my time.. what bothered me.. was when you said "in there" that i was coming after you.. and what bothered me was you saying taht and attacking my character and my integrity on how i ws playing this game. So by hearing tyhese leis that you were saying to people.. and then wussing them to chose a side. what night i asked you if i had your vote to stay.. and you said yes. and a wonderful hug

Jess i said let me think on it

Christmas we had a wonderful hug..

Jess christmas

Christmas do you want to hear me out or just keep talking.. i gave you an opportunity to talk.

jess im not trying to argue with your or be hostile with you.. im sorry i interrupted.. please continue

Christmas I got frustrated cuz i thought we were starting a friendship and i felt like i understand your humor and i like it.. and i hurt me to hear and then to get thrown under the bus by cody.. as the dust was settling i was hearing other things.. i was like wow.. i never was advocating for you to leave cody.. im trying to answer your questions and make points accordinly

christmas once you threw shade at me and i was hearing these things i took it personally. that's my fault for blending the gmae and i was never given a reason.. and then you asking me how i was doing.. and then later on you not asking how i was doing and my foot was doing.. i broke my foot.. you asked how i felt.. i was assuming.. it was about taht..

jess i was asking about yoru foot and healthy wise

christmas.. i felt that i didnt need to reach out and tell you how i was doing based on the lies i was hearing whether they were true or not .. is that fair to say

jess yeah.

xmas no was ws coming downstairs.. you were in the backyard.. "helping" is a longshot.. cody leaned down when him and matt put me in the DR he said you can see yoru bone sticking out of your foot.. saying that in my ear to play psychological warfare on me

When i came back you and cody didnt come down and see me when i came back.. everyone else did..

Jess i was the 1st person to see you when you came back

xmas and you helped open the door

jess and i asked how you were doing

xmas and there was no follow up by you .. regardless i felt continues snubbed by you and to continue to hear more things ton what you complaining about.. i dont care that you did that but the lies.. whether you were actually saying those lies or others were making them up but your actions were saying more than your words which were saying very little .
Attached Images