View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 06:39 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/10/17

6:16pm feeds 1/2 Xmas and jess talk

Jess can i start.. this convo is hard for me to ahve with you and everything that i say is genuine from the beginning to end.. you might beleive that i ahve any knowledge that yu were nominated.. that was not the case.. when you sat down you gave me a choice saying i was going to be a target with my association.. and that you were going to go after me and cody.. so did i campaign agsint you yes.. does that mean that mean i disliked you.. no.. its just you were making a game move.. and what was i going to do now.. i never once siad i ws going to keep you.. and when you said in your speech i was playing both sides of teh house i wasn't.. you guys want to battle it out fine battle it out. I think you guys are both great people.. this si a game.. when you talked to me i was surprised.. i was concerned genuinely about yoru foot i helped you out in the backyard.. but you've been really mean to me and you made my life here a bit harder.. and i understand that this is a game.. and now i can smile at it and understand that this is not real life.. i think you are a better person than playing the mean role.. and when you were out of the house it was nice cuz when you're in a room people feel that they can not talk to me. so what i would like to know how i hurt you on a personal level .. i never once attacked yoru character and you ahve said several times i wasn't worth it and to devalue my self worth was a personal shot and i dont think that i deserve it
Attached Images