View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 06:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Aired Show Sunday 7/8/18

Nominations

Kaitlyn nominates Scottie and Winston

kaitlyn Scottie i love you to death but you made it clear that when your buddy was on the block you made it clear that you used the veto and that was selfish cuz 5 other people coulda been put on the block

Winston I don't think you are playing an authentic game at all you are on the block have a good one

Scottie this doesn't make sense.. I do not trust kaitlyn. I feel that she is going to fatten me up and then im going to get fouled

Winston week 2 im on the block not the plan i had coming in here. there is no way i feel good about being on the block especially after going out on a limb for someone who isnt even in your alliance im going to win the veto and pull myself off the block cuz im not going home this week

Swaggy it's good that she is going after winston but putting up scottie is not the way to go.. if scottie stays on the block you are risking him going home. IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

kaitlyn:l I nominated scottie and winston they're really easy pawns for me to throw up there. but im going to back door swaggy he's been walking around this house like he runs everything. im so over it. i so over act and so over the ego namaste swaggy it's been a pleasure.